- Only Madison College students may book Madison College Library and Student Achievement Center study rooms. Staff, faculty, and community members may not reserve the study rooms.
- Study rooms may be used for a variety of purposes including studying, tutoring, participating in online live classes, recording a presentation, interviewing, and more.
- Students may book up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If you require assistance from a staff member for an extended period of time, please Book a Librarian appointment in addition to the study room.
- No shows for appointments will limit your future ability to book library appointments.
- Please be courteous of fellow students by leaving the room by the scheduled end time.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding