- Only Madison College students may book Madison College Library and Student Achievement Center study rooms. Staff, faculty, and community members may not reserve the study rooms.
- Study rooms may be used for a variety of purposes including studying, tutoring, participating in online live classes, recording a presentation, interviewing, and more.
- Students may book up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If you require assistance from a staff member for an extended period of time, please Book a Librarian appointment in addition to the study room.
- No shows for appointments will limit your future ability to book library appointments.
- Please be courteous of fellow students by leaving the room by the scheduled end time.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding