Book a Librarian
Use this form to request an appointment to meet one-on-one with a reference librarian for extensive, personalized research help.
- Book a Librarian is offered as a supplement to regular reference services. You are always welcome to walk in to the library and request reference and research help without an appointment, or to contact us by any of our other modes of communication.
- We can not provide legal, medical, or tax advice. If you need help choosing courses, you should meet with an academic advisor.
- Please understand that appointments may need to be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens we will do our best to contact you.
- We will do our best to accommodate your librarian preference, if you have one. However, please understand this is not always possible due to scheduling conflicts. Regional consultations typically take place with the librarian at your campus location.
Preparing for your consultation
- Bring your assignment to the appointment and read through it ahead of time.
- Be prepared to discuss what info you've already found and what you still need.
- Plan ahead and book your session well in advance of your due date.
- Please note that appointments are limited to one 30 minute session per week per student.